Monday 16 July 2007

Hips Don't Lie

9/5/06

Aye, pappi! The Latin lovely Shakira seduces us with her hypnotic hips. Check out the video!

"My hips tell me where and when I should move. And my hips don't lie - my hips tell me the truth."

Work it, baby, work it!

While Britney's knocked-up and lactating and Christina's getting dirty with her hubby, pop goddess Shakira returns with a bang - and doesn't disappoint- with her saucy new video for "Hips Don't Lie".

Famed for her literary prowess, in this latest offering, Shakira may be implying her swivelling hips have intuitive powers to match her infamous mind.

GAY.COM has another video exclusive, featuring the new single with Wyclef Jean, where you can marvel at her mind-boggling body control.

Never mind pilates and yoga, the next craze is bound to be the Shakira Hip Workout! Enjoy.

Windows Low

Windows High

Real Media Low

Real Media High

Click here to find out more!




Music Quiz

No comments: