Wednesday 30 May 2007

Golden Globe fashion mishaps!

Who looked hot and who looked wrong? Check out our fashion/attitude critique of Hollywood's celeb parade.

Branjelina


Mmmm, wax figures? Brad looks a bit tired..he's morphing into Robert Redford before my very eyes! Angelina looks like she's high on barbituates....although she does look content, in a 'fuck off' Cleopatra kind of way. How could Jen face her even if she wanted to? Angie's eyes are pretty wild.


Beyonce


Strut! Tits! Glow! Shimmer! Diva! It's a pretty ambitious pose and only the likes of Beyonce can pull it off. Although her facial expression is a bit over the top, it looks like she's holding her breath. Breathe, bitch! The dress is pretty fierce,yes. Although i prefer relaxed B'day.


Vanessa Williams


"Oh I'm sorry, where am I? I though this was the Dreamgirls audition?" Let's hope the ex-Miss America decided to show up in this getup to amuse her peers. I'm sure everyone needed a good hearty laugh. I'm not sure who told her a fro and a fur was appropriate, but I'm grateful for that person. I can definitely appeciate her sense of humour to wear something so dramatic. This is joyful.


Jennifer Lopez


Sure she's dodgy for befriending Tomkat and the Beckhams, but girlfriend always knows how to work it on the red carpet. I especially love the 'turn to the side, pivot turn' pose. She makes a complex manuever look ever so simple. Her arm looks amazing. If there's anything to criticise, it would be her vaguely receding hairline.


Reese Witherspoon


Um, first off. The SHOES!! Stunning. I don't normally notice women's shoes (who am i kidding?) But those little red numbers are pretty amazing. I would definitely be curious to see the heel. Neck down: the Oscar winner looks pretty OK - and i have to give her a bit of credit for wearing yellow. Her face frightens me a bit, too much botox? I know girlfriend must be suffering quite a bit -without the beautiful Ryan Phillipe by her side..her expression is a bit vacant. How long till she pops a pill?


Justin Timberlake


Everyone's favourite Southern boy is looking pretty damn good. Does he belong at the Golden Globes? No. But who cares as long as he provides some much needed eye candy? The suit is very well tailoured..although I'd prefer seeing a bit o' skin.


Cameron Diaz


Considering the ex is pictured above looking amazing, Ms Diaz deserves applause for showing up, sporting the red lips, black hair, and the 'don't fuck with me' attitude. Let her example inspire the rest of us.The dress is not perfect, no, but i am digging the belt and her fab accesories, especially the rings. Her attitude makes the look.


Jennifer Hudson


Diva of the year, Jennifer Hudson, can do no wrong. Winning last night for her now legendary cinematic debut as Effie White in Dreamgirls, Ms Hudson's understated look somehow still managed to scream " I have arrived, bitches!" How does she do it? I do prefer a heavier Hudson, and must insist she continues to eat on a regular basis. The next time we wanna see more arms, longer lashes, and more cleavage.

photos: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com

No comments: